Sunday, October 28, 2007

Caleb &Jacob at the pumpkin patch

We had a great time with David, Heather & Caleb last weekend. The boys loved going to the pumpkin patch!

They got to pick out pumpkins, see the animals in the petting zoo, go on a hayride, and lots of other fun fall things.
The Dads weren't so sure at first but ended up having a great time too!

We had a great time with the Platts, a very special weekend. The next time we are all together, Joshua Platt will be along for the ride! 3 boys, I wonder if we will be able to keep up:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun.

I haven't seen updated pictures of Caleb - cute young man. Seems like quite the happy camper.

Glad you took your camera! Keep those photos coming.

These are good times.

Lenee

Lauren Lowery said...

Hi guys! I love the blog and all the pictures. The boys having fun at the pumpkin patch is just adorable. I hope all is well with you. It's crazy... I'm finding all of these blogs of old friends getting to see what's going on with them, but how did I find out about them? A friend's mom! That's just messed up. :) Take care!