Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aunt Steph in N.O

I am trying to keep my word & keep this blog updated. I tried to update with some new pictures from our weekend but blogspot is having some tech problems. Will try again in a bit.....
We had a great weekend! Aunt Steph came to town and Jacob was sure she was there for his sole entertainment. Still today he was telling people, "Aunt Steph came & she plays soccer with me." The weather was perfect and we had a great time outside and basically eating our way through New Orleans! Jacob was not the only one happy, I was happy to have some sister time!

We are pretty sure there will be no cousins for Jacob coming from Stephanie & Troy. After Aunt Steph witnessed a couple of true 2 year old temper tantrums, the deal for cousins may be over!

We are also glad Daddy is home! Last week I didn't post that Inman was out of town, something seemed not safe about posting on the internet that my husband was out of town for the whole week:) But he was gone and both Jacob and I were glad to see him. Unfortunately, he came home under the weather and even though he is "here," he has been sick and Momma is ready for things to be back to normal with both hands on deck!
I will try and post some pictures from our weekend soon!

No comments: