Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mrs Kitty

We have been off the radar for a few days. We went to Atlanta to celebrate the life of a very special lady, Kitty Ragsdale. Mrs Kitty's story www.caringbridge.org/ga/kittyragsdale is one of courage, strength and faith. She was an amazing lady who fought lung cancer for 6 years. She did not receive the earthly healing that many of us hoped for but she did live out a testimony of miracles and God's faithfulness. She lived much longer than an initial grim prognosis and really LIVED! Please continue to pray for this sweet family as they face the days ahead.

1 comment:

Whittaker Woman said...

Ok really you came to ATL and we didnt even get to say HI. If I hears news like that we are not friends anymore. :)
So here is my small world story... the people that I am living with had a couple living with them this summer and the girls brother is married to your sister. you may already know this but anyhow that was my story. Sorry I don't have names. I hope to see you soon. H