Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The "must-haves"


Jacob has turned into quite a big boy lately but pictures like these remind me that he is still our baby too!



These are the "must haves," the blankie and pillow are the most favorite. These two solve most major problems.


But when it is time to go to bed, we need 2 blankets (the one covering him & a navy one that matches the pillow), plus the stuffed dog under his elbow and another little "row row" that is hidden in this picture AND the pillow. Quite a crew!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Jacob sounds a lot like Inman. Inman always had to have his yellow "bankie" (blanket), his pink crocheted hat, his cowboy boots, and his chaps. I am sure there are more items to remember but I can't recall them at the moment. Love seeing the pictures or our sweet Jacob!
Deborah

Judy & Dennis Rogers said...

Hi April -- How are you? I love the blog and wanted to let you know I was thinking of you all today. My prayer is that it will be a good day. Love the pictures and your writing...fully understand the "it'll be good for him entry" :-). Tell Jacob that Nana Judy has a blanket she takes to bed but rather than toys I like my kitty to crawl on the bed with me. Take care and give "the boys" hugs from Papa Moose and me.

Judy

Unknown said...

Hey Deb - round up a photo of Inman in his get-up - especially the pink crocheted hat - that would be priceless. I'm sure April would love to post that photo.

I'm grinning just thinking about it.

Good gravy, Pink??? . . . who's idea was that!!!!!

Oh, dear - it's probably going to be a family keepsake that will make me feel bad when I find out!