Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged

I have never done one of the blog tags when I have been tagged but what can I say blog peer pressure!! I tag anyone reading!

1. Where is your cell phone? back pocket
2. Where is your significant other? visiting Meme
3. Your hair color? Brown with streak of gray
4. Your mother? Terri
5. Your father? Keith
6. Your favorite thing? spending time with husband and kids
7. Your dream last night? Didn't have any. That would require deep sleep and that doesn't happen with a little one around
8. Your dream/goal? Raise my kids to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength
9. The room you're in? den
10. Your hobby? cooking, taking pictures of my kids, bargain shopping
11. Your fear? Something happening to my kids or husband
12. Where do you want to be in six years? where ever God wants us serving
13. Where were you last night? church then home
14. What you’re not? using my time wisely
15. One of your wish list items? some new clothes
16. Where you grew up? Atl
17. The last thing you did? I am cooking
18. What are you wearing? jeans and shirt
19. Your TV? the sound machine through the baby monitor, and QUIET!
20. Your pet(s)? Shawnee the fish
21. Your computer? Inman has got me onto the Mac
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? My GBCN buddies and friends in NOLA
24. Your car? Honda odyssey
25. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Too short
28. Love someone? My husband, my babies, our families, our friends
29. Your favorite color? depends on whether to wear, decorate or from the crayon box
30. When is the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago...Logan flipped over in his bed and was so mad!
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday

No comments: