Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fireproof

When we started making plans for our Saturday night I realized it had been at least 3 years since I had done this. I am not proud of this. It just happened. I had not been to see a movie in the theater in at least 3 years! I sound like my mom!

Some people from church were going to see Fireproof....what a great "excuse." I had wanted to see it but figured what always happens would happen. We would say we wanted to go see it, time would get away and we would wait to watch it on DVD or On Demand.

We went! Did you know you can order your tickets ahead of time and pick them up? Oh yeah, everybody else has been GOING to the movies:)
It was great! Not just because it was my first time in a LONG time but it really was a great movie.
Check it out @ fireproofthemovie.com

1 comment:

O'Dell Family said...

david and i went to see this movie and it was our first time in 3 years too! definitely worth the wait don't you think! hope y'all are doing well!