Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good morning

This is what I opened my blinds to a couple of mornings ago!

Look again, he is a pretty scary looking thing! Come to find out he is a black and yellow ariope and harmless to humans. I was not sticking around to find out. I was so glad he was on the other side of the window. His web was huge! Jacob got a kick out of it. I am really becoming quite the "boy" mom. I couldn't wait for him to wake up and check this thing out. We loved watching him eat a big japanese beetle that he caught in his web!


I also got to wake up to this. Logan is waking up in such a good mood these days. If this continues, my boys will be opposite. Jacob loves to wake up slowly and "ease into the morning." Logan wakes up smiling and ready to go! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy your blog and seeing pics of Jacob and Logan. It's almost as if we were next door neighbors. Anxious to see all of you in person!

Scott said...

I've found a couple of those spiders around the outside of our house before. Pretty fun to watch them do spider-like things!