Sunday, August 17, 2008

60th anniversary


So I have tried more than once, like 5 or 6 times to post pics from last weekend. After these 5 loaded I tried to post several more and only got these 5. Sometimes blogger acts up. Anyway, we had a great weekend last weekend celebrating Grandmomma & Granddaddy's 60th wedding anniversary!
Jacob shows  them the special card with handprints from Jacob and a footprint from Logan

Grandmomma & Granddaddy with their 3 kids

There was a group effort to make a slideshow with 60 years of pictures. It was just a glimpse of the legacy they have created. 

We are all very proud of them and thankful for their wonderful example. We had a great time celebrating and visiting with family.

Since I have had a little trouble with blogger, I am behind posting pics of the boys. We had a good week. Logan is smiling more and more and really watches from his swing or bouncey to see what everyone else is doing. He usually follows his brother very closely, sometimes I think he is already looking up to his big brother in amazement and sometimes I think he is scared to death of him:)
Jacob doesn't start school until after labor day. I know he will love preschool this year but we will enjoy a couple more weeks of summer. Early mornings and routines will be here soon enough!

No comments: