Thursday, May 8, 2008

School days, school days

Jacob has only one more week of school. I am not sure who will miss it more, him or me:) On Tuesday the fire truck came. Jacob LOVES firetrucks so this was a big treat. Look at him cutting eyes at Julia.


Jacob loved this part!

Today I picked up Jacob and he said, "This is for Sunday!" He was holding up a white bag. He insisted I could not look at it. We HAD to save it until Sunday. After dinner, he opened the top of the bag and said, "Do you want to take a peak Momma?" I told him we would wait until Sunday and that he had told me we HAD to wait until Sunday. He said, "You're right. I need to hide it!" He ran out of the room. I got a little nervous about where he was going to hide it. Not to worry, he said, "Don't look in here!" As he closed the downstairs bathroom door. Yeah right, 8 months pregnant. I am sure I won't be in the bathroom on the first level until Sunday & who could miss it?

No comments: