A questionnaire for Jacob: (taken from Lots of Scotts, see sidebar)
1. What is something Momma always says to you?
I love you
& be careful
2. What makes Momma happy?
If I do good things
3. What makes Momma sad?
When I don't do good things
4. How does Momma make you laugh?
5. What was your Momma like as a child?
I wasn't here so I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
(counts up my legs & entire body) & reports 12
8. What is your Momma's favorite thing to do?
to play with me
9. What does she do when you aren't around?
10. What is your Momma really good at?
11. What is she not really good at?
trying to win hi o cherry O
12. What does your Momma do as a job?
clean & teaches how to have babies & teaches the Momma & Daddy what to do with the baby
13. What is her favorite food?
14. What makes you proud of your Mom?
when she plays with me
15. If she were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sally, (lightening mcqueen)
16. What do you and your Mom do together?
play, go to the store, cook
17. How are you and your Momma the same?
we have the same striped pants
18. How are you and your Momma different?
we wear different colors
19. How do you know your Mom loves you?
takes care of me
So in case there was any doubt in my mind, Jacob thinks I play & clean most of the time which holds a lot of truth!