Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby dedication, mother's day & 6 months old


Micah's baby dedication was Mother's day 2011.
Micah Carter Houston, almost 6 months old

Yes, he looks a lot like Logan in this picture but that changes about the next day!

Full view of outfit, Logan also wore this outfit and all 3 boys wore these special shoes that my youth minister gave me when Jacob was born.

Papa & Micah "talk" before the service starts

Aunt Steph

Wonderful day to have baby dedication with great friends!
Kari & her girls, Ed & Frances with Rachel & our crew.

This was taken right before the PK, Logan started acting like he may jump off the platform or perform a quick circus act!

Frances & Rachel.
We have been praying for a baby for Ed & Frances for a long time. The Lord answered the prayers of many & Ed & Frances adopted Rachel in February. Micah loves his little girlfriend.

The whole crew. I wish I had taken more individual pics with everyone holding Micah. The morning was kind of hectic though!

4 generations, My Grandmomma, Mom, Momma to 3 boys (I am looking a little tired!) & Micah
Papa & Mema with Micah


1 comment:

Traci said...

I can't believe how big Micah is. You guys make such a beautiful family. I miss you so much, especially hearing all about the boys.