Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who knew?

This week I took the boys to the Mayfield dairy. I wanted to try and do a couple of fun things the last couple weeks before school started. This will be the last time that we won't start school after labor day since this is Jacob's last year of preschool. I really wanted to enjoy these extra 3 or so weeks. Well, then I spent a week of that pretty sick. (probably the latest flu scare...can anyone say oink, oink!) It always takes a while to get back to 100% after being down that long & our house is still not back to "normal" (whatever that is!) Moms just don't get sick days!


This is Logan wanting seconds!


Luckily I redeemed myself with the ice cream at the end. Who knew there were no cows at the dairy!?
This is the only cow we saw & you can see in the 1st picture, Logan was more interested in the trailer reflector!


You can see how cracked up I am in this picture. These were the hair nets we wore for the tour! Jacob & Logan looked thrilled! As one friend pointed out, at least this wasn't a field trip I had coordinated for his school!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the hairnets!!